I’m so pleased to have a chance to work with her next collection, Skopelos, for this blog tour!
I set eight of the prints from Skopelos against Pure Elements in Mystic Grey.
That lighter grey plays really well with the deep navy and magenta while still giving the low volume prints a chance to shine.
The block pattern is my own design which I’ve named Pirouette:
That Fish Scholeio print in Aqua featured at the top and bottom of the block is my favorite print from this line.
There’s also a stunning large scale floral that I just couldn’t find a way to work into this quilt because I couldn’t bear to chop it into little pieces (it’s featured in the Blog Tour banner).
I’ve yet to decide how to quilt this top because I’m bouncing back and forth between something loopy or a more angular design. Which would you choose?
The schedule for the tour has just started! Here’s a list of who is participating:
1. LYNNE GOLDSWORTHY – April 20th
2. ALLEGORY LANHAM – April 21st
3. ERICA TOOLE – April 22nd
4. RACHAEL GANDER – April 23th
5. AMY FRIEND – April 24th
6. MARIJA VUJČIĆ – April 25th
7. DANA BOLYARD – April 26th
8. ERICA JACKMAN – April 27th
9. JESSICA ALEXANDRAKIS – April 28th
10. SVETLANA SOTAK – April 29th
11. KATHLEEN RIGGINS – April 30th
12. APRIL RHODES – May 1st
13. PAUL HALLINGER – May 2nd
14. SHARON MCCONNELL – May 3rd
15. CAROLINE HULSE – May 4th
16. JANE DAVIDSON – May 5th
Also, if you use Instagram be sure to check out #skopelostourgiveaway for a chance to win a bundle of this beautiful line!